The B&B offers central air conditioning cooling its four guest rooms and two suites, each with an individual motif, distinct charm, and unique ambience. All are smoke-free. The guest rooms share the use of a pair of convenient and contemporary bathrooms. The suites have private baths. All accommodations in the B&B have irons and ironing boards, access to hair dryers, TV-with HBO, access to wired and wireless internet and phones.
A generous breakfast is served in the inn’s dining areas each morning for guests in these rooms and suites. Inn guests also enjoy the exclusive use of our bright, cheerful “public” rooms- living and dining rooms and lounge. These rooms offer fireplaces, Mission-style dining furniture, comfortable couches and chairs, and large windows and french doors which fill the rooms with natural light.
- The Victorian Suite is much requested by returning guests and usually booked well in advance. While its amenities mirror those of the Wicker Suite, its decorating theme is more colorful with yellow walls and forget-me-not curtains on the windows and queen-size bed…. a canopied four-poster, $183.75 per night for a party of 2, an additional $25.00 per night for a third person.
- The Wicker Suite offers a very spacious bedroom and a separate cozy sitting room decorated in white wicker, natural cotton, and light cinnamon tones that hint of hotels in tropical empires. Amenities include a king bed, fireplace, TV with closed caption capabilities, spacious private bath with skylighted tub/shower, and private balcony, king bed, $183.75 per night for a party of 2, an additional $25.00 per night for a third person.
- The Oak Room is furnished and redecorated with reproduction Stickley furniture, warmly textured walls, and charming Japanese woodblock prints that echo the Oriental simplicity of the furniture, queen bed, $110.25 per night, due to the size of the rooms and the shared baths the maximum occupancy is 2 regardless of age.
- The Walnut Room is named for the Wohler Walnut Tree which is native to the area. This cozy room offers a period mahogany bedroom set and a queen bed, $102.90 per night due to the size of the rooms and the shared baths the maximum occupancy is 2 regardless of age.
- The Deco Room is a sunny side room painted in a cool, nostalgic green appropriate to the era. It ‘s furnished with a maple bedroom set and decorator accents in the sleek industrial style of the ’20s and ’30s, queen bed, $102.90 per night due to the size of the rooms and the shared baths the maximum occupancy is 2 regardless of age.
- The Iron Room takes its name from the interesting bent-iron frame on its queen bed. Small but bright and cheerful with dappled green walls that echo the play of light on leaves in the redwoods around us, queen bed, $102.90 per night maximum occupancy 2 due to the size of the rooms and the shared baths the maximum occupancy is 2 regardless of age.