Creekside Inn and Resort is committed to providing a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. We are using the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to guide its compliance.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage on creeksideinn.com, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or by calling (707) 869-3623.
Any and all questions about disabled persons accessible rooms will be answered by calling the Inn, since a website cannot anticipate each and every possible question about the rooms available.
Let us know if you encounter an accessibility issue on a particular web page in your email or phone call, and we will make every effort to make that page accessible for you.
Property accessibility features:
There is a lift for the pool and a lift for the spa.
The Lark has a roll in shower and the Iris has a tub with grab bars and a transfer seat.
The Lark has 36” clearance on the side of the bed.
Both the Lark and Iris feature:
– Visual fire and smoke alarms
– Grab bars in the bathroom
– Roll up sinks
– Lowered hooks and rod for hanging clothes
– Hearing impaired kit with tty phone and door knocking alert
– Reserved parking with a disabled placard
– Elevator with braille signage
– Accessible path of travel from the reserved parking to the elevator and from the elevator to the accommodations